This week I was featured on The Accountability Coach podcast with Anne Bachrach talking all about Holistic Health!
Here are the show notes from Anne’s podcast:
I know you will find my guest to be very knowledgeable about helping you be as healthy as possible, so you can achieve the goals you have set for your business and in our life.
Andrea Nicholson is a Board-Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Nutrition Therapist Master, and Restorative Wellness Practitioner. In her “previous life” as a forensic scientist and crime lab manager, she learned a very valuable skill – how to identify and follow the evidence to solve mysteries and people are glad she is applying this valuable skill. Using over a decade of experience in the health industry, Andrea creates personalized packages using functional testing and other cutting-edge technologies to give people confidence in achieving and maintaining improved health, so they can get the results they want.
Here are a few questions I asked Andrea Nicholson that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
· Generally speaking, what are some common myths and misconceptions in the health industry that we may NOT know?
· Why do you focus on blood sugar and insulin (isn’t that just for those with Diabetes)?
· What is insulin resistant mean and how can having this negatively impact us?
· How might someone know they have gut health issues (is it always digestive symptoms or maybe no symptoms that we notice)?
· What is metabolic health and who should really consider a metabolic health reset (or who needs to focus on metabolic health)?
· Getting enough sleep is important as we all know. How does sleep actually play a role in our day-to-day productivity and success outcomes?
· How might someone who is working long hours, and therefore not prioritizing quality sleep or nutrition, be sabotaging their business success?
· Other than food choices, cortisol (stress), sleep, and exercise, what else could be preventing a person from reaching their goals?
You can find my interview with Andrea Nicholson at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
To learn more about working with me, schedule a free call here.