I had the honor of being featured on this fun show: the Millennial Housewife podcast. In this episode, we covered a wide range of topics including mid-life career changes, gut health, and various nutrition plans.
- What I loved about my former career as a forensic scientist and crime lab manager
- What I didn’t love about my former career
- How I transitioned to Holistic Health
- My health journey story
- The “perfect” diet myth
- The value of functional testing
- How habits can work against us
- The significance of past traumas not handled
- Why digestion is the foundation of healing ALL illnesses (even outside of digestive issues)
- My number 1 tip for getting started
- If you want to progress quickly, work with a practitioner (like me) to can help fast-track your journey safely
Ready to take action? Book a complimentary consultation now.