Build unshakeable confidence in how to live a healthy life
Achieve and maintain your ideal weight
Have unstoppable energy all day long to show up fully at work and play
Live your best, most energetic, physically fit life filled with adventures
The Vibrant Wellness program is OPEN for enrollment!
Hi, I’m Andrea Nicholson
I’m a Nutrition & Lifestyle Health expert
I spent 15 years as a forensic investigator and crime lab manager before I transitioned to a Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultant after finding the solutions to my own digestive issues, low energy, and unhappy moods.
What I learned as a forensic investigator was how to identify and follow the evidence to solve crimes. Now, that’s what I do to solve health mysteries.
The biggest lesson I have learned along the way is this:
There is no one perfect plan for everyone to follow.
If there were, there would only be one health book ever written and we wouldn’t have 94% of the population facing diseases and dysfunctions in their bodies.
The personalized process is the foundation of Vibrant Wellness Coaching.
There are some major problems in the health industry…
Do you say these things…
- Think it is HARD to achieve your ideal weight
- It is even harder to maintain that ideal
- I don’t know where to start because nothing has ever worked
- I am tired of wasting time with methods that fail (so I don’t take any action)
- I wish I knew what the best plan is to follow
- I am scared of future (or current) illnesses and symptoms
- I really don’t want to go on medications, but my doctor always pushes me
- I am so overwhelmed and confused by all of the conflicting information
- I love eating great food and don’t want to give up everything I love
- I have followed all of the government’s (or my doctor’s advice) but its not working
- My body is just designed to be bigger (it runs in my family and I’ve always been big
- I have no willpower and just can’t seem to stick with anything
- I have always struggled with digestive issues or low energy…that’s just the way it is
- I actually don’t think I feel that bad (you aren’t even aware of how bad you really do feel because it’s been the norm for so long)
- Secretly, I am afraid of getting healthier because my life won’t be fun (or my friends won’t want to hang out with me anymore)
If any of that resonated, you’re in the right place.
Everything you learn in this program is going to help you shift those beliefs. Your health journey can be light, simple, and sustainable. You can love every minute of your life with vibrant energy. You can do this. Right now.
The Vibrant Wellness Program
Vibrant Wellness is a personalized, high-touch, one on one coaching program custom designed for YOU.
It’s not another cookie-cutter, pre-written plan that you’ll quickly abandon and go back to your current ways.
It’s not a program where you have to buy specific “special” foods, snacks, shakes, or miracle potions.
It’s not a basic meal plan that leaves you cooking for hours each day and buying hundreds of random ingredients.
It is a 3 Phased Approach to help you achieve your ideal health
Phase 1: Investigate YOU
- Gather data about you and how you got to this place
- Identify imbalances causing your undesired symptoms or health struggles
- Restore healthy metabolism and overall bodily function
Phase 2: Implement SIMPLE, doable strategies
- Create limitless energy
- Restore hormone & appetite balance
- Build confidence in overall lifestyle choices
Phase 3: Initiate new BELIEFS
- Create your mindset for lasting results
- Up-level the stories you say to yourself to solidify your confidence
- Light up internal vibrance that radiates throughout your life
- Personalized nutrition coaching – $1000 value
- Customized nutrition strategies
- Lifestyle & overall wellness consulting – $1000 value
- Recommendations for boosting your overall lifestyle for optimal wellness
- 12 total 1-on-1 coaching sessions- $2575 value
- To educate, empower, & enlighten you on the best ways to achieve & maintain your results
- Two functional laboratory tests – $1074 value
- To identify imbalances in your body and guide us to targeted remedies
- Access to a private portal and app – $250 value
- For accountability, communication, tracking, & ease of information sharing
- Unlimited messages between sessions for added support – $250 value
- For added accountability, quick question answering, & getting you through tough times, you can message me any time (response within one business day)
- Functional assessments – $250 value
- To fully identify symptoms, struggles, & seemingly unrelated health issues; to track progress as we repair & rebalance the body
- 20% off quality supplements – $1000+ value
- Discounted pricing on additional testing – $200+ value
TOTAL VALUE: $7599
Don’t worry – this is NOT the price of the package.
If you want to learn how to achieve your ideal health AND maintain those amazing results, it’s time to start right now.
Don’t wait for the perfect time. It will never come.
Don’t wait until you have everything in line or you’ve already met a starter goal. You’ll never get started.
Your dream life is waiting for you. Don’t wait.
Questions? Want to discuss the best option for you?
You tried asking your doctor – who either told you there is nothing you can do or told you to simply “eat less and exercise more”. Neither answer helped you.
The easy answer for most medical professionals and frankly most patients is to take medication. Why not just pop a pill to take away the symptoms?
Medications don’t fix what caused the disease or symptom.
Don’t forget that medications become less effective over time…so you’ll just continually need higher doses and stronger medications. And of course, they ALL have side effects – many of which will require additional medications!
And just like that, you’re trapped in a cycle of medicating symptoms but not truly fixing imbalances.
Ready to get started? You must be a “hell yeah” to these three qualifiers:
- Committed and ready to take action in a totally different way than before with an open mind.
- Motivated to correct the imbalances uncovered with testing and technology, committed to the journey, and willing to adjust as necessary.
- Ready to stop living in fear and feeling shame for your current health.
This is a judgment-free zone where you can learn, ask questions, and feel FULLY supported to make these changes.
Did I hear a HELL YEAH?
If this information has you shouting I NEED THIS NOW – schedule a consultation and let’s get started! be sure to include your “hell yeah” on the pre-call questionnaire!
What Others Are Saying:
“Figuring out gut health is so confusing, it helps to have an expert like Andrea to guide us on the way.” Angela
“Your tips make such a huge difference.” Charlene
“Thank you. I need all the pushing and encouragement I can get.” Sherri
Frequently Asked Questions:
What happens on the complimentary consultation call?
The purpose of the consultation call is to help you decide your next best steps so you can feel heard, hopeful, and confident in your decision. I want to get to know you and what you’re looking to accomplish and I’ll answer any questions you have about how I work.
Do you take insurance?
No. I am not a medical provider.
Can I only work with you if I’m local to you?
I work with clients from all over! Thank you technology! All of my sessions are conducted via phone call or video call, even if clients are local.
Is this just another diet? Will the advice be limited to what to eat?
Nutrition is one key aspect to optimal health and balancing the body – but it’s only one piece. No matter how great someone’s diet is, if they’re being drained by stress load, or living in a toxic environment, the body won’t re-balance. Throughout this process, we will focus on all three pillars – nutrition (everything in and on your body), lifestyle (stress, sleep, movement), and mindset/inner work (thoughts, attitude, emotional/mental stress).
Are you going to give me a meal plan?
No. Meal plans aren’t effective. Most people never actually follow them and they don’t teach you WHY to eat those foods. They teach you to be reliant on me and the meal plan. This is not a sustainable plan for lasting health! If meal plans worked, there would only be one plan that everyone could follow.
I will, however, give you the tools and resources you need to create your own plan – enlightening, educating, and empowering you to own your health.
Will I have to give up all of my favorite foods?
Not likely, but that really depends on what your favorite foods are. If you are consistently consuming foods that are causing you inflammation, the only way to remedy that is to stop eating those foods. You may be able to add your favorite healthy foods back in when your body is back in balance, but if you add processed and refined foods back in, you’ll end up in the same unhealthy space. When we’re focused on balancing blood sugars and insulin levels, we need to pay close attention to how certain foods are reacting in your body. This may lead us to determine that certain foods should be limited or removed for your optimal health.
How long will it take?
Everyone’s journey is unique to them. I work in packages of sessions that generally run for at least 6 months (depending on how often we meet) which allows for sufficient time to implement any changes, conduct any testing, monitor for any tweaks necessary, and see significant improvement. The process is fully customized to you – so the speed of the protocol depends on your current health, goals, and your willingness/ability to implement the strategies. Some people like to layer in changes, others go all-in with all the changes at once.
Will I lose weight?
Weight loss is not my primary focus, but many clients who have weight to lose will drop that weight much more easily by bringing the body back in balance. This is health and sustainable weight loss done the right way! I do not subscribe to tirelessly tracking, weighing, or counting foods/macros/calories or eliminating entire food groups.
Will I have to take supplements?
Most likely I will recommend the temporary use of therapeutic supplementation as a part of your protocol. Those recommendations will come directly from the data gathered from you and any functional testing done. Most of the recommended supplements will be taken for a short period of time in rebalancing your body. I work with pharmaceutical-grade supplements and rigorously tested products. I am not affiliated with any specific manufacturer, so I recommend the best of multiple companies for your unique needs.
How is this approach different than working with my doctor?
It is entirely different and complimentary! I am not a medical professional and as such, I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe medications. The holistic health program is focused on empowering you to optimize your health through targeted nutrition, lifestyle recommendations, and therapeutic supplementation to rebalance the body so you can get back to living your adventure-filled life.