I was recently featured on The Begin Within Health Show with Nate Sleger. In this episode, we discuss the gut-brain connection, digestive wellness, metabolic health, functional health, and my three phase approach to Functional Health: Investigate It, Solve It, and Live It.
Here are some of the top takeaways:
- Gut health forms the foundation for overall wellness and strongly influences mental health.
- Blood sugar imbalances and poor liver function often have no overt symptoms but seriously impact health.
- Absorbing nutrients is useless without metabolic cellular utilization of those nutrients for energy production.
- Physical strength and fitness helps maintain results from gut healing and metabolic optimization long-term.
- Thorough investigation identifies the root causes of imbalances early when they are most correctable.
- personalized protocols solve deficiencies and restore optimal functioning of the gut, metabolism, and fitness.
- Establishing lifestyle habits based on each individual’s needs cements long-term health and vitality.
The Begin Within Health Show
Listen to more episodes: https://www.beginwithin.fit/podcast