Navigating Cancer Together Podcast
This week I was featured on the Navigating Cancer Together Podcast by Talaya Dendy.
Andrea Nicholson is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition and holds additional certifications as a Nutrition Therapist Master, and Level 3 Restorative Wellness Practitioner.
In her “previous life” as a forensic scientist and crime lab manager, she learned a very valuable skill – how to identify and follow the evidence to solve mysteries.
Ultimately, she combined this love of investigating mysteries with her true passions regarding health and started a holistic nutrition and lifestyle consulting practice. Today, she works one-on-one with clients virtually to optimize their health by fixing digestive issues, boosting energy naturally, and helping clients have better overall moods.
✨A few highlights from the show:
1. Metabolism is the sum total of all the chemical reactions occurring in the body all day.
2. Gut health is the root of all diseases, even cancer. Gut health is key, and it is the first site where we tend to pick up infections.
3. Functional tests are used to identify underlying imbalances so you can be brought back to optimal health.
4. Chemical reactions can occur based on our thoughts.
5. Joy and doing things that make you happy are a part of the holistic approach to health and healing.
Learn more about how I can help you solve health challenges like fatigue, brain fog, depression/anxiety, digestive issues, hormone imbalances, and stubborn weight by clicking the button below.
Questions? Schedule a free call with me. Click here.