This week I was featured on the Easyoga Podcast with Gemma Nice talking all about gut health. In this episode, I’m sharing my story, how I solved the mysteries of my own health journey through approaching it like I used to work crime scenes:
- Conducting an investigation into my case, gathering data and evidence through lab testing, technologies, and assessments
- Analyzing the evidence gathered from the investigation to create plan of attack
- Eliminating the offending perpetrators that were causing my health challenges (lacking beneficial bacteria, overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria, restoring digestive capacity, remedying nutrient deficiencies, and repairing insulin sensitivity)
- Cleaned up my overall health scene – nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset
- Instilled protections to maintain those hard earned results
Take a listen to the podcast episode to hear the full story.
Schedule a free Holistic Health Strategy Session with me here.
Listen to the Holistic Health Bites Podcast here
Register for my free Holistic Health Philosophies course here
To learn more about Gemma:
EasYoga Website is : https://www.gemmanice.com
Paradise Movement Website: https://msha.ke/paradisemovement_
Social Platforms: Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gemmahayleynice/